Is GODS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GODS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the supernatural being conceived as the perfect and omnipotent and omniscient originator and ruler of the universe
- noun - any supernatural being worshipped as controlling some part of the world or some aspect of life or who is the personification of a force
- noun - a man of such superior qualities that he seems like a deity to other people
- noun - a material effigy that is worshipped
- verb - to treat as a god (a supernatural being)
There are 4 letters in GODS: D G O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GODS
To search all scrabble anagrams of GODS, to go: GODS?
Rearrange the letters in GODS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GODS
What's nearby GODS
Lookup in Wiki for GODS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GODS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GODS"