Is GOADS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GOADS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a pointed instrument that is used to prod into a state of motion
- noun - a verbalization that encourages you to attempt something
- verb - give heart or courage to
- verb - urge with or as if with a goad
- verb - stab or urge on as if with a pointed stick
- verb - goad or provoke,as by constant criticism
- verb - to drive animals with a goad (a pointed stick)
There are 5 letters in GOADS: A D G O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GOADS
To search all scrabble anagrams of GOADS, to go: GOADS?
Rearrange the letters in GOADS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GOADS
What's nearby GOADS
Lookup in Wiki for GOADS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GOADS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GOADS"