Is DOG valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DOG in various dictionaries:
- noun - a member of the genus Canis (probably descended from the common wolf) that has been domesticated by man since prehistoric times
- noun - a dull unattractive unpleasant girl or woman
- noun - informal term for a man
- noun - someone who is morally reprehensible
- noun - a smooth-textured sausage of minced beef or pork usually smoked
- noun - a hinged catch that fits into a notch of a ratchet to move a wheel forward or prevent it from moving backward
- noun - metal supports for logs in a fireplace
- verb - go after with the intent to catch
- A domesticated carnivorous mammal (Canis familiaris) related to the foxes and wolves and raised in a wide variety of breeds.
- Any of various carnivorous mammals of the family Canidae, such as the dingo.
- A male animal of the family Canidae, especially of the fox or a domesticated breed.
- Any of various other animals, such as the prairie dog.
- A person: You won, you lucky dog.
- A person regarded as contemptible: You stole my watch, you dog.
- A person regarded as unattractive or uninteresting.
- The feet.
- A hot dog; a wiener.
- Any of various hooked or U-shaped metallic devices used for gripping or holding heavy objects.
- A sun dog.
- To track or trail persistently: “A stranger then is still dogging us” (Arthur Conan Doyle).
- To fail to expend the required effort to do or accomplish something.
- verb - to follow after like a dog (a domesticated, carnivorous mammal)
There are 3 letters in DOG: D G O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DOG
To search all scrabble anagrams of DOG, to go: DOG?
Rearrange the letters in DOG and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DOG
What's nearby DOG
Lookup in Wiki for DOG
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DOG, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DOG"