Is GOOD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GOOD in various dictionaries:
- noun - benefit
- noun - moral excellence or admirableness
- noun - that which is pleasing or valuable or useful
- noun - articles of commerce
- adj - having desirable or positive qualities especially those suitable for a thing specified
- adj - having the normally expected amount
- adj - morally admirable
- adj - deserving of esteem and respect
- adj - promoting or enhancing well-being
- adj - agreeable or pleasing
- adj - of moral excellence
- adj - having or showing knowledge and skill and aptitude
- adj - thorough
- adj - with or in a close or intimate relationship
- adj - financially sound
- adj - most suitable or right for a particular purpose
- adj - resulting favorably
- adj - exerting force or influence
- adj - capable of pleasing
- adj - appealing to the mind
- adj - in excellent physical condition
- adj - tending to promote physical well-being
- adj - not forged
- adj - not left to spoil
- adj - generally admired
- adv - (often used as a combining form) in a good or proper or satisfactory manner or to a high standard (`good' is a nonstandard dialectal variant for `well')
- adv - completely and absolutely (`good' is sometimes used informally for `thoroughly')
- Being positive or desirable in nature; not bad or poor: a good experience; good news from the hospital.
- Having the qualities that are desirable or distinguishing in a particular thing: a good exterior paint; a good joke.
- Serving the desired purpose or end; suitable: Is this a good dress for the party? 3.
- Not spoiled or ruined: The milk is still good.
- In excellent condition; sound: a good tooth.
- Superior to the average; satisfactory: a good student.
- Used formerly to refer to the U.
- Of high quality: good books.
- Discriminating: good taste.
- Worthy of respect; honorable: ruined the family’s good name.
- Attractive; handsome: good looks.
- Beneficial to health; salutary: a good night’s rest.
- Competent; skilled: a good machinist.
- Complete; thorough: a good workout.
- Reliable; sure: a good investment.
- Valid or true: a good reason.
- Genuine; real: a good dollar bill.
- In effect; operative: a warranty good for two years; a driver’s license that is still good.
- Able to continue in a specified activity: I’m good for another round of golf.
- Able to elicit a specified reaction: He is always good for a laugh.
- Ample; substantial: a good income.
- Bountiful: a good table.
- Full: It is a good mile from here.
- Pleasant; enjoyable: had a good time at the party.
- Propitious; favorable: good weather; a good omen.
- Of moral excellence; upright: a good person.
- Benevolent; kind: a good soul; a good heart.
- Loyal; staunch: a good Republican.
- Well-behaved; obedient: a good child.
- Socially correct; proper: good manners.
- Having landed within bounds or within a particular area of a court: The first serve was wide, but the second was good.
- Used to form exclamatory phrases expressing surprise or dismay: Good heavens! Good grief! — n.
- Something that is good.
- A good, valuable, or useful part or aspect.
- Welfare; benefit: for the common good.
- Goodness; virtue: There is much good to be found in people.
- Commodities; wares: frozen goods.
- Portable personal property.
- Fabric; material.
- Futile; useless: It’s no good arguing with them.
- For the best; advantageous.
- It should not be used as an adverb with other verbs: The car runs well (not good).
- adj - having positive or desirable qualities
- noun - something that is good
There are 4 letters in GOOD: D G O O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GOOD
To search all scrabble anagrams of GOOD, to go: GOOD?
Rearrange the letters in GOOD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GOOD
What's nearby GOOD
Lookup in Wiki for GOOD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GOOD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GOOD"