Is DOGS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of DOGS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a member of the genus Canis (probably descended from the common wolf) that has been domesticated by man since prehistoric times
- noun - a dull unattractive unpleasant girl or woman
- noun - informal term for a man
- noun - someone who is morally reprehensible
- noun - a smooth-textured sausage of minced beef or pork usually smoked
- noun - a hinged catch that fits into a notch of a ratchet to move a wheel forward or prevent it from moving backward
- noun - metal supports for logs in a fireplace
- verb - go after with the intent to catch
- verb - to follow after like a dog (a domesticated, carnivorous mammal)
There are 4 letters in DOGS: D G O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to DOGS
To search all scrabble anagrams of DOGS, to go: DOGS?
Rearrange the letters in DOGS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of DOGS
What's nearby DOGS
Lookup in Wiki for DOGS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of DOGS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: DOGS"