Is GAD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GAD in various dictionaries:
- noun - an anxiety disorder characterized by chronic free-floating anxiety and such symptoms as tension or sweating or trembling or lightheadedness or irritability etc that has lasted for more than six months
- noun - a sharp prod fixed to a rider's heel and used to urge a horse onward
- verb - wander aimlessly in search of pleasure
- A pointed tool, such as a spike or chisel, used for breaking rock or ore.
- A goad, as for prodding cattle.
- verb - to roam about restlessly
There are 3 letters in GAD: A D G
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GAD
To search all scrabble anagrams of GAD, to go: GAD?
Rearrange the letters in GAD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GAD
What's nearby GAD
Lookup in Wiki for GAD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GAD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GAD"