Is GLAD valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GLAD in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of numerous plants of the genus Gladiolus native chiefly to tropical and South Africa having sword-shaped leaves and one-sided spikes of brightly colored funnel-shaped flowers
- adj - showing or causing joy and pleasure
- adj - eagerly disposed to act or to be of service
- adj - feeling happy appreciation
- adj - cheerful and bright
- Experiencing or exhibiting joy and pleasure.
- Appreciative: was glad of the fire’s warmth.
- Providing joy and pleasure: a glad occasion.
- Very willing; pleased: glad to help.
- Bright and cheerful: a glad May morning.
- Having a naturally cheerful disposition.
- A gladiolus.
- adj - feeling pleasure
There are 4 letters in GLAD: A D G L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GLAD
To search all scrabble anagrams of GLAD, to go: GLAD?
Rearrange the letters in GLAD and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GLAD
What's nearby GLAD
Lookup in Wiki for GLAD
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GLAD, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GLAD"