Is GLAND valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GLAND in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of various organs that synthesize substances needed by the body and release it through ducts or directly into the bloodstream
- A cell, a group of cells, or an organ that produces a secretion for use elsewhere in the body or in a body cavity or for elimination from the body.
- Any of various organs, such as lymph nodes, that resemble true glands but perform a nonsecretory function.
- An organ or a structure that secretes a substance.
- A device, such as the outer sleeve of a stuffing box, designed to prevent a fluid from leaking past a moving machine part.
- noun - a secreting organ
There are 5 letters in GLAND: A D G L N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GLAND
To search all scrabble anagrams of GLAND, to go: GLAND?
Rearrange the letters in GLAND and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GLAND
What's nearby GLAND
Lookup in Wiki for GLAND
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GLAND, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GLAND"