Is LAG valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LAG in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of slowing down or falling behind
- noun - the time between one event, process, or period and another
- noun - one of several thin slats of wood forming the sides of a barrel or bucket
- verb - hang (back) or fall (behind) in movement, progress, development, etc.
- verb - lock up or confine, in or as in a jail
- verb - throw or pitch at a mark, as with coins
- verb - cover with lagging to prevent heat loss
- To fail to keep up a pace; straggle.
- To proceed or develop with comparative slowness: The electric current lags behind the voltage.
- To fail, weaken, or slacken gradually; flag.
- To determine the order of play in billiards by successively hitting the cue ball against the end rail, the ball rebounding closest to the head rail indicating the player to shoot first.
- To cause to hang back or fall behind.
- To shoot, throw, or pitch (a coin, for example) at a mark.
- The act, process, or condition of lagging.
- One that lags.
- A condition of slowness or retardation.
- The extent or duration of lagging: “He wondered darkly at how great a lag there was between his thinking and his actions” (Thomas Wolfe).
- An interval between events or phenomena considered together.
- A barrel stave.
- A strip, as of wood, that forms a part of the covering for a cylindrical object.
- To arrest.
- To send to prison.
- A convict.
- An ex-convict.
- A period of imprisonment; a sentence.
- verb - to stay or fall behind
There are 3 letters in LAG: A G L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LAG
To search all scrabble anagrams of LAG, to go: LAG?
Rearrange the letters in LAG and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LAG
What's nearby LAG
Lookup in Wiki for LAG
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LAG, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LAG"