Is GALL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GALL in various dictionaries:
- noun - an open sore on the back of a horse caused by ill-fitting or badly adjusted saddle
- noun - a skin sore caused by chafing
- noun - abnormal swelling of plant tissue caused by insects or microorganisms or injury
- noun - a feeling of deep and bitter anger and ill-will
- noun - a digestive juice secreted by the liver and stored in the gallbladder
- noun - the trait of being rude and impertinent
- verb - become or make sore by or as if by rubbing
- verb - irritate or vex
- Bitterness of feeling; rancor.
- Something bitter to endure: the gall of defeat.
- Outrageous insolence; effrontery.
- A skin sore caused by friction and abrasion: a saddle gall.
- Exasperation; vexation.
- The cause of such vexation.
- To make (the skin) sore by abrasion; chafe.
- To become irritated, chafed, or sore.
- An abnormal swelling of plant tissue caused by insects, microorganisms, or external injury.
- verb - to vex or irritate
There are 4 letters in GALL: A G L L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GALL
To search all scrabble anagrams of GALL, to go: GALL?
Rearrange the letters in GALL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GALL
What's nearby GALL
Lookup in Wiki for GALL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GALL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GALL"