Is LEGAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LEGAL in various dictionaries:
- adj - established by or founded upon law or official or accepted rules
- adj - of or relating to jurisprudence
- adj - having legal efficacy or force
- adj - relating to or characteristic of the profession of law
- adj - allowed by official rules
- Of, relating to, or concerned with law: legal papers.
- Authorized by or based on law: a legal right.
- Established by law; statutory: the legal owner.
- In conformity with or permitted by law: legal business operations.
- Recognized or enforced by law rather than by equity.
- In terms of or created by the law: a legal offense.
- Applicable to or characteristic of attorneys or their profession.
- One that is in accord with certain rules or laws.
- noun - an authorized investment that may be made by investors such as savings banks
There are 5 letters in LEGAL: A E G L L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LEGAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of LEGAL, to go: LEGAL?
Rearrange the letters in LEGAL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LEGAL
What's nearby LEGAL
Lookup in Wiki for LEGAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LEGAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LEGAL"