Is GALLS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GALLS in various dictionaries:
- noun - an open sore on the back of a horse caused by ill-fitting or badly adjusted saddle
- noun - a skin sore caused by chafing
- noun - abnormal swelling of plant tissue caused by insects or microorganisms or injury
- noun - a feeling of deep and bitter anger and ill-will
- noun - a digestive juice secreted by the liver and stored in the gallbladder
- noun - the trait of being rude and impertinent
- verb - become or make sore by or as if by rubbing
- verb - irritate or vex
- verb - to vex or irritate
There are 5 letters in GALLS: A G L L S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GALLS
To search all scrabble anagrams of GALLS, to go: GALLS?
Rearrange the letters in GALLS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GALLS
What's nearby GALLS
Lookup in Wiki for GALLS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GALLS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GALLS"