Is LAGS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LAGS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the act of slowing down or falling behind
- noun - the time between one event, process, or period and another
- noun - one of several thin slats of wood forming the sides of a barrel or bucket
- verb - hang (back) or fall (behind) in movement, progress, development, etc.
- verb - lock up or confine, in or as in a jail
- verb - throw or pitch at a mark, as with coins
- verb - cover with lagging to prevent heat loss
- verb - to stay or fall behind
There are 4 letters in LAGS: A G L S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LAGS
To search all scrabble anagrams of LAGS, to go: LAGS?
Rearrange the letters in LAGS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LAGS
What's nearby LAGS
Lookup in Wiki for LAGS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LAGS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LAGS"