Is SLANG valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SLANG in various dictionaries:
- noun - informal language consisting of words and expressions that are not considered appropriate for formal occasions
- noun - a characteristic language of a particular group (as among thieves)
- verb - use slang or vulgar language
- verb - fool or hoax
- verb - abuse with coarse language
- A kind of language occurring chiefly in casual and playful speech, made up typically of short-lived coinages and figures of speech that are deliberately used in place of standard terms for added raciness, humor, irreverence, or other effect.
- Language peculiar to a group; argot or jargon: thieves’ slang.
- To use slang.
- To attack with abusive language; vituperate.
- verb - to use slang (extremely informal or vulgar language)
There are 5 letters in SLANG: A G L N S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SLANG
To search all scrabble anagrams of SLANG, to go: SLANG?
Rearrange the letters in SLANG and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SLANG
What's nearby SLANG
Lookup in Wiki for SLANG
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SLANG, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SLANG"