Is SLOGAN valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SLOGAN in various dictionaries:
- noun - a favorite saying of a sect or political group
- A phrase expressing the aims or nature of an enterprise, an organization, or a candidate; a motto.
- A phrase used repeatedly, as in advertising or promotion: “all the slogans and shibboleths coined out of the ideals of the peoples for the uses of imperialism” (Margaret Sanger).
- A battle cry of a Scottish clan.
- noun - a motto adopted by a group
There are 6 letters in SLOGAN: A G L N O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SLOGAN
To search all scrabble anagrams of SLOGAN, to go: SLOGAN?
Rearrange the letters in SLOGAN and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of SLOGAN
5 letters out of SLOGAN
4 letters out of SLOGAN
3 letters out of SLOGAN
2 letters out of SLOGAN
Contextual use of SLOGAN
What's nearby SLOGAN
Lookup in Wiki for SLOGAN
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SLOGAN, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SLOGAN"