Is LOGS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LOGS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a segment of the trunk of a tree when stripped of branches
- noun - the exponent required to produce a given number
- noun - a written record of messages sent or received
- noun - a written record of events on a voyage (of a ship or plane)
- noun - measuring instrument that consists of a float that trails from a ship by a knotted line in order to measure the ship's speed through the water
- verb - enter into a log, as on ships and planes
- verb - cut lumber, as in woods and forests
- verb - to cut down trees for timber
There are 4 letters in LOGS: G L O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LOGS
To search all scrabble anagrams of LOGS, to go: LOGS?
Rearrange the letters in LOGS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LOGS
What's nearby LOGS
Lookup in Wiki for LOGS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LOGS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LOGS"