Is LOGOS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LOGOS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the divine word of God
- noun - a company emblem or device
- In pre-Socratic philosophy, the principle governing the cosmos, the source of this principle, or human reasoning about the cosmos.
- Among the Sophists, the topics of rational argument or the arguments themselves.
- In Stoicism, the active, material, rational principle of the cosmos; nous.
- In biblical Judaism, the word of God, which itself has creative power and is God’s medium of communication with the human race.
- In Hellenistic Judaism, a hypostasis associated with divine wisdom.
- In Saint John’s Gospel, especially in the prologue (1:1-14), the creative word of God, which is itself God and incarnate in Jesus.
- noun - the rational principle that governs the universe in ancient Greek philosophy
There are 5 letters in LOGOS: G L O O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LOGOS
To search all scrabble anagrams of LOGOS, to go: LOGOS?
Rearrange the letters in LOGOS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LOGOS
What's nearby LOGOS
Lookup in Wiki for LOGOS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LOGOS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LOGOS"