Is SLOG valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SLOG in various dictionaries:
- verb - work doggedly or persistently
- verb - walk heavily and firmly, as when weary, or through mud
- verb - strike heavily, especially with the fist or a bat
- To walk or progress with a slow, heavy pace; plod: slog across the swamp; slogged through both volumes.
- To work diligently for long hours: slogged away at Latin.
- To make (one’s way) with a slow, heavy pace against resistance.
- To strike with heavy blows.
- A long, exhausting progress, march, or hike: a student’s weary slog through Cicero; a slog through miles of jungle.
- Long, hard work: an 18-hour slog in the hay fields.
- verb - to walk heavily
There are 4 letters in SLOG: G L O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SLOG
To search all scrabble anagrams of SLOG, to go: SLOG?
Rearrange the letters in SLOG and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SLOG
What's nearby SLOG
Lookup in Wiki for SLOG
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SLOG, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SLOG"