Is GOAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GOAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - the state of affairs that a plan is intended to achieve and that (when achieved) terminates behavior intended to achieve it
- noun - the place designated as the end (as of a race or journey)
- noun - game equipment consisting of the place toward which players of a game try to advance a ball or puck in order to score points
- noun - a successful attempt at scoring
- The purpose toward which an endeavor is directed; an objective.
- The finish line of a race.
- A specified structure or zone into or over which players endeavor to advance a ball or puck.
- The score awarded for such an act.
- verb - to score a goal (a point-scoring play in some games)
There are 4 letters in GOAL: A G L O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GOAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of GOAL, to go: GOAL?
Rearrange the letters in GOAL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GOAL
What's nearby GOAL
Lookup in Wiki for GOAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GOAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GOAL"