Is ALONG valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ALONG in various dictionaries:
- adv - with a forward motion
- adv - in accompaniment or as a companion
- adv - to a more advanced state
- adv - in addition (usually followed by `with')
- adv - in line with a length or direction (often followed by `by' or `beside')
- Over the length of: walked along the path.
- On a line or course parallel and close to; continuously beside: rowed along the shore; the trees along the avenue.
- In accordance with: The committee split along party lines over the issue.
- Forward; onward: We drove along, admiring the view.
- As a companion: Bring your friend along.
- With one; at hand: Luckily, I had my camera along.
- Advanced to some degree: getting along in years.
- adv - toward a point ahead or in front
There are 5 letters in ALONG: A G L N O
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ALONG
To search all scrabble anagrams of ALONG, to go: ALONG?
Rearrange the letters in ALONG and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ALONG
What's nearby ALONG
Lookup in Wiki for ALONG
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ALONG, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ALONG"