Is SALON valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SALON in various dictionaries:
- noun - gallery where works of art can be displayed
- noun - a shop where hairdressers and beauticians work
- noun - elegant sitting room where guests are received
- A large room, such as a drawing room, used for receiving and entertaining guests.
- A periodic gathering of people of social or intellectual distinction.
- A hall or gallery for the exhibition of works of art.
- A commercial establishment offering a product or service related to fashion: a beauty salon.
- noun - a large room in which guests are received
There are 5 letters in SALON: A L N O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SALON
To search all scrabble anagrams of SALON, to go: SALON?
Rearrange the letters in SALON and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SALON
What's nearby SALON
Lookup in Wiki for SALON
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SALON, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SALON"