Is SALMON valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SALMON in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of various large food and game fishes of northern waters
- noun - a tributary of the Snake River in Idaho
- noun - flesh of any of various marine or freshwater fish of the family Salmonidae
- noun - a pale pinkish orange color
- adj - of orange tinged with pink
- Any of various large food and game fishes of the genera Salmo and Oncorhynchus, of northern waters, having delicate pinkish flesh and characteristically swimming from salt to fresh water to spawn.
- A moderate, light, or strong yellowish pink to a moderate reddish orange or light orange.
- noun - a food fish
There are 6 letters in SALMON: A L M N O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SALMON
To search all scrabble anagrams of SALMON, to go: SALMON?
Rearrange the letters in SALMON and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of SALMON
5 letters out of SALMON
4 letters out of SALMON
3 letters out of SALMON
2 letters out of SALMON
Contextual use of SALMON
What's nearby SALMON
Lookup in Wiki for SALMON
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SALMON, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SALMON"