Is SALOON valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SALOON in various dictionaries:
- noun - a room or establishment where alcoholic drinks are served over a counter
- noun - tavern consisting of a building with a bar and public rooms
- noun - a car that is closed and that has front and rear seats and two or four doors
- A place where alcoholic drinks are sold and drunk; a tavern.
- A large room or hall for receptions, public entertainment, or exhibitions.
- The officers’ dining and social room on a cargo ship.
- A large social lounge on a passenger ship.
- A sedan automobile.
- noun - a place where liquor is sold to be drunk on the premises
There are 6 letters in SALOON: A L N O O S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SALOON
To search all scrabble anagrams of SALOON, to go: SALOON?
Rearrange the letters in SALOON and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SALOON
What's nearby SALOON
Lookup in Wiki for SALOON
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SALOON, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SALOON"