Is GAS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GAS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the state of matter distinguished from the solid and liquid states by: relatively low density and viscosity
- noun - a fluid in the gaseous state having neither independent shape nor volume and being able to expand indefinitely
- noun - a volatile flammable mixture of hydrocarbons (hexane and heptane and octane etc.) derived from petroleum
- noun - a state of excessive gas in the alimentary canal
- noun - a pedal that controls the throttle valve
- noun - a fossil fuel in the gaseous state
- verb - attack with gas
- verb - show off
- The state of matter distinguished from the solid and liquid states by relatively low density and viscosity, relatively great expansion and contraction with changes in pressure and temperature, the ability to diffuse readily, and the spontaneous tendency to become distributed uniformly throughout any container.
- A substance in the gaseous state.
- A gaseous fuel, such as natural gas.
- The speed control of a gasoline engine: Step on the gas.
- A gaseous asphyxiant, irritant, or poison.
- A gaseous anesthetic, such as nitrous oxide.
- Idle or boastful talk.
- Someone or something exceptionally exciting or entertaining: The party was a gas.
- To treat chemically with gas.
- To overcome, disable, or kill with poisonous fumes.
- To give off gas.
- To talk excessively.
- verb - to supply with gas (a substance capable of indefinite expansion)
There are 3 letters in GAS: A G S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GAS
To search all scrabble anagrams of GAS, to go: GAS?
Rearrange the letters in GAS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GAS
What's nearby GAS
Lookup in Wiki for GAS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GAS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GAS"