Is GAGS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GAGS in various dictionaries:
- noun - a humorous anecdote or remark intended to provoke laughter
- noun - restraint put into a person's mouth to prevent speaking or shouting
- verb - prevent from speaking out
- verb - be too tight
- verb - tie a gag around someone's mouth in order to silence them
- verb - make jokes or quips
- verb - struggle for breath
- verb - cause to retch or choke
- verb - make an unsuccessful effort to vomit
- verb - to stop up the mouth
There are 4 letters in GAGS: A G G S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GAGS
To search all scrabble anagrams of GAGS, to go: GAGS?
Rearrange the letters in GAGS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GAGS
What's nearby GAGS
Lookup in Wiki for GAGS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GAGS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GAGS"