Is GAG valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GAG in various dictionaries:
- noun - a humorous anecdote or remark intended to provoke laughter
- noun - restraint put into a person's mouth to prevent speaking or shouting
- verb - prevent from speaking out
- verb - be too tight
- verb - tie a gag around someone's mouth in order to silence them
- verb - make jokes or quips
- verb - struggle for breath
- verb - cause to retch or choke
- verb - make an unsuccessful effort to vomit
- Something forced into or put over the mouth to prevent speaking or crying out.
- An obstacle to or a censoring of free speech.
- A device placed in the mouth to keep it open, as in dentistry.
- A practical joke.
- A comic effect or remark.
- The act or an instance of gagging or choking.
- To prevent from speaking or crying out by using a gag.
- To stop or restrain from exercising free speech: censorship laws aimed at gagging the press.
- To cause to choke, retch, or undergo a regurgitative spasm.
- To keep (the mouth) open by using a gag.
- To block off or obstruct (a pipe or valve, for example).
- To experience a regurgitative spasm in the throat, as from revulsion to a food or smell or in reflexive response to an introduced object.
- To retch or choke.
- To make jokes or quips.
- verb - to stop up the mouth
There are 3 letters in GAG: A G G
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GAG
To search all scrabble anagrams of GAG, to go: GAG?
Rearrange the letters in GAG and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GAG
What's nearby GAG
Lookup in Wiki for GAG
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GAG, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GAG"