Is GAGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GAGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - street names for marijuana
- noun - a measuring instrument for measuring and indicating a quantity such as the thickness of wire or the amount of rain etc.
- verb - place a bet on
- Something deposited or given as security against an obligation; a pledge.
- Something, such as a glove, that is offered or thrown down as a pledge or challenge to fight.
- A challenge.
- To pledge as security.
- To offer as a stake in a bet; wager.
- Any of several varieties of plum, such as the greengage.
- verb - to pledge as security
There are 4 letters in GAGE: A E G G
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GAGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of GAGE, to go: GAGE?
Rearrange the letters in GAGE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GAGE
What's nearby GAGE
Lookup in Wiki for GAGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GAGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GAGE"