Is GAUGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GAUGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a measuring instrument for measuring and indicating a quantity such as the thickness of wire or the amount of rain etc.
- noun - accepted or approved instance or example of a quantity or quality against which others are judged or measured or compared
- noun - the distance between the rails of a railway or between the wheels of a train
- noun - the thickness of wire
- noun - diameter of a tube or gun barrel
- verb - judge tentatively or form an estimate of (quantities or time)
- verb - rub to a uniform size
- verb - determine the capacity, volume, or contents of by measurement and calculation
- verb - measure precisely and against a standard
- verb - adapt to a specified measurement
- verb - mix in specific proportions
- A standard or scale of measurement.
- A standard dimension, quantity, or capacity.
- An instrument for measuring or testing.
- A means of estimating or evaluating; a test: a gauge of character.
- The position of a vessel in relation to another vessel and the wind.
- The distance between the two rails of a railroad.
- The distance between two wheels on an axle.
- The interior diameter of a shotgun barrel as determined by the number of lead balls of a size exactly fitting the barrel that are required to make one pound.
- The amount of plaster of Paris combined with common plaster to speed setting of the mixture.
- Thickness or diameter, as of sheet metal or wire.
- The fineness of knitted cloth as determined by the number of loops per 12 inches.
- To measure precisely.
- To determine the capacity, volume, or contents of.
- To evaluate or judge: gauge a person’s ability.
- To adapt to a specified measurement.
- To mix (plaster) in specific proportions.
- To chip or rub (bricks or stones) to size.
- verb - to measure precisely
There are 5 letters in GAUGE: A E G G U
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GAUGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of GAUGE, to go: GAUGE?
Rearrange the letters in GAUGE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GAUGE
What's nearby GAUGE
Lookup in Wiki for GAUGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GAUGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GAUGE"