Is EGG valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of EGG in various dictionaries:
- noun - animal reproductive body consisting of an ovum or embryo together with nutritive and protective envelopes
- noun - oval reproductive body of a fowl (especially a hen) used as food
- noun - one of the two male reproductive glands that produce spermatozoa and secrete androgens
- verb - throw eggs at
- verb - coat with beaten egg
- A female gamete; an ovum.
- The round or oval female reproductive body of various animals, including birds, reptiles, amphibians, fishes, and insects, consisting usually of an embryo surrounded by nutrient material and a protective covering.
- The oval, thin-shelled reproductive body of a bird, especially that of a hen, used as food.
- Something having the ovoid shape of an egg.
- A fellow; a person: He’s a good egg.
- To cover with beaten egg, as in cooking.
- To throw eggs at.
- verb - to incite or urge
There are 3 letters in EGG: E G G
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to EGG
To search all scrabble anagrams of EGG, to go: EGG?
Rearrange the letters in EGG and see some winning combinations
3 letters out of EGG
Contextual use of EGG
What's nearby EGG
Lookup in Wiki for EGG
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of EGG, do not miss the additional links under "More about: EGG"