Is GAUGED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GAUGED in various dictionaries:
- verb - judge tentatively or form an estimate of (quantities or time)
- verb - rub to a uniform size
- verb - determine the capacity, volume, or contents of by measurement and calculation
- verb - measure precisely and against a standard
- verb - adapt to a specified measurement
- verb - mix in specific proportions
- verb - to measure precisely
There are 6 letters in GAUGED: A D E G G U
To search all scrabble anagrams of GAUGED, to go: GAUGED?
Rearrange the letters in GAUGED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GAUGED
What's nearby GAUGED
Lookup in Wiki for GAUGED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GAUGED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GAUGED"