Is AGED valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AGED in various dictionaries:
- noun - people who are old collectively
- verb - begin to seem older
- verb - grow old or older
- verb - make older
- adj - advanced in years
- adj - at an advanced stage of erosion (pronounced as one syllable)
- adj - having attained a specific age
- adj - of wines, fruit, cheeses
- adj - (used of tobacco) aging as a preservative process (`aged' is pronounced as one syllable)
- Being of advanced age; old.
- Characteristic of old age.
- Elderly people considered as a group.
- verb - to grow old
There are 4 letters in AGED: A D E G
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to AGED
To search all scrabble anagrams of AGED, to go: AGED?
Rearrange the letters in AGED and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of AGED
What's nearby AGED
Lookup in Wiki for AGED
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AGED, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AGED"