Is AGE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AGE in various dictionaries:
- noun - how long something has existed
- noun - an era of history having some distinctive feature
- noun - a time of life (usually defined in years) at which some particular qualification or power arises
- noun - a prolonged period of time
- noun - a late time of life
- verb - begin to seem older
- verb - grow old or older
- verb - make older
- The length of time that one has existed; duration of life: 23 years of age.
- The time of life when a person becomes qualified to assume certain civil and personal rights and responsibilities, usually at 18 or 21 years; legal age: under age; of age.
- One of the stages of life: the age of adolescence; at an awkward age.
- The state of being old; old age: hair white with age.
- Often Age.
- A period in the history of humankind marked by a distinctive characteristic or achievement: the Stone Age; the computer age.
- A period in the history of the earth, usually shorter than an epoch: the Ice Age.
- The period of history during which a person lives: a product of his age.
- An extended period of time: left ages ago.
- To cause to become old.
- To cause to mature or ripen under controlled conditions: aging wine.
- To change (the characteristics of a device) through use, especially to stabilize (an electronic device).
- To become old.
- To manifest traits associated with old age.
- See Synonyms at mature.
- verb - to grow old
There are 3 letters in AGE: A E G
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to AGE
To search all scrabble anagrams of AGE, to go: AGE?
Rearrange the letters in AGE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of AGE
What's nearby AGE
Lookup in Wiki for AGE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AGE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AGE"