Is GATE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GATE in various dictionaries:
- noun - a movable barrier in a fence or wall
- noun - a computer circuit with several inputs but only one output that can be activated by particular combinations of inputs
- noun - total admission receipts at a sports event
- noun - passageway (as in an air terminal) where passengers can embark or disembark
- verb - supply with a gate
- verb - control with a valve or other device that functions like a gate
- verb - restrict (school boys') movement to the dormitory or campus as a means of punishment
- A structure that can be swung, drawn, or lowered to block an entrance or a passageway.
- An opening in a wall or fence for entrance or exit.
- The structure surrounding such an opening, such as the monumental or fortified entrance to a palace or walled city.
- A means of access: the gate to riches.
- A passageway, as in an airport terminal, through which passengers proceed for embarkation.
- A mountain pass.
- The total paid attendance or admission receipts at a public event: a good gate at the football game.
- A device for controlling the passage of water or gas through a dam or conduit.
- The channel through which molten metal flows into a shaped cavity of a mold.
- A passage between two upright poles through which a skier must go in a slalom race.
- A circuit with multiple inputs and one output that is energized only when a designated set of input pulses is received.
- To confine (a student) to the grounds of a college as punishment.
- To select part of (a wave) for transmission, reception, or processing by magnitude or time interval.
- To discharge from a job.
- To reject or jilt.
- A particular way of acting or doing; manner.
- A path or way.
- verb - to supply with a gate (a movable barrier)
There are 4 letters in GATE: A E G T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GATE
To search all scrabble anagrams of GATE, to go: GATE?
Rearrange the letters in GATE and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GATE
What's nearby GATE
Lookup in Wiki for GATE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GATE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GATE"