Is AGLET valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of AGLET in various dictionaries:
- noun - metal or plastic sheath over the end of a shoelace or ribbon
- noun - ornamental tagged cord or braid on the shoulder of a uniform
- A tag or metal sheath on the end of a lace, cord, or ribbon to facilitate its passing through eyelet holes.
- A similar device used for an ornament.
- noun - a metal sheath at the end of a lace
There are 5 letters in AGLET: A E G L T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to AGLET
To search all scrabble anagrams of AGLET, to go: AGLET?
Rearrange the letters in AGLET and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of AGLET
What's nearby AGLET
Lookup in Wiki for AGLET
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of AGLET, do not miss the additional links under "More about: AGLET"