Is TEA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TEA in various dictionaries:
- noun - a beverage made by steeping tea leaves in water
- noun - a light midafternoon meal of tea and sandwiches or cakes
- noun - a tropical evergreen shrub or small tree extensively cultivated in e.g. China and Japan and India
- noun - a reception or party at which tea is served
- noun - dried leaves of the tea shrub
- An eastern Asian evergreen shrub or small tree (Camellia sinensis) having fragrant, nodding, cup-shaped white flowers and glossy leaves.
- The young, dried leaves of this plant, prepared by various processes and used to make a hot beverage.
- An aromatic, slightly bitter beverage made by steeping tea leaves in boiling water.
- Any of various beverages, made as by steeping the leaves of certain plants or by extracting an infusion especially from beef.
- Any of various plants having leaves used to make a tealike beverage.
- Chiefly British.
- An afternoon refreshment consisting usually of sandwiches and cakes served with tea.
- High tea.
- An afternoon reception or social gathering at which tea is served.
- noun - a beverage made by infusing dried leaves in boiling water
There are 3 letters in TEA: A E T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TEA
To search all scrabble anagrams of TEA, to go: TEA?
Rearrange the letters in TEA and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TEA
What's nearby TEA
Lookup in Wiki for TEA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TEA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TEA"