Is TEAM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of TEAM in various dictionaries:
- noun - a cooperative unit (especially in sports)
- noun - two or more draft animals that work together to pull something
- verb - form a team
- A group on the same side, as in a game.
- A group organized to work together: a team of engineers.
- Two or more draft animals used to pull a vehicle or farm implement.
- A vehicle along with the animal or animals harnessed to it.
- A group of animals exhibited or performing together, as horses at an equestrian show.
- A brood or flock.
- Often used to modify another noun: team sports; a team effort.
- To harness or join together so as to form a team.
- To transport or haul with a draft team.
- To form a team or an association.
- To drive a team or truck.
- verb - to form a team (a group of persons associated in a joint action)
There are 4 letters in TEAM: A E M T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to TEAM
To search all scrabble anagrams of TEAM, to go: TEAM?
Rearrange the letters in TEAM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of TEAM
What's nearby TEAM
Lookup in Wiki for TEAM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of TEAM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: TEAM"