Is METAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of METAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of several chemical elements that are usually shiny solids that conduct heat or electricity and can be formed into sheets etc.
- noun - a mixture containing two or more metallic elements or metallic and nonmetallic elements usually fused together or dissolving into each other when molten
- verb - cover with metal
- adj - containing or made of or resembling or characteristic of a metal
- M Any of a category of electropositive elements that usually have a shiny surface, are generally good conductors of heat and electricity, and can be melted or fused, hammered into thin sheets, or drawn into wires.
- An alloy of two or more metallic elements.
- An object made of metal.
- Basic character; mettle.
- Broken stones used for road surfaces or railroad beds.
- Molten glass, especially when used in glassmaking.
- Molten cast iron.
- Type made of metal.
- verb - to cover with metal (any of various ductile, fusible, and lustrous substances)
There are 5 letters in METAL: A E L M T
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to METAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of METAL, to go: METAL?
Rearrange the letters in METAL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of METAL
What's nearby METAL
Lookup in Wiki for METAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of METAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: METAL"