Is LAME valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LAME in various dictionaries:
- noun - someone who doesn't understand what is going on
- noun - a fabric interwoven with threads of metal
- verb - deprive of the use of a limb, especially a leg
- adj - pathetically lacking in force or effectiveness
- adj - disabled in the feet or legs
- Disabled so that movement, especially walking, is difficult or impossible: Lame from the accident, he walked with a cane.
- Marked by pain or rigidness: a lame back.
- Weak and ineffectual; unsatisfactory: a lame attempt to apologize; lame excuses for not arriving on time.
- A thin metal plate, especially one of the overlapping steel plates in medieval armor.
- adj - physically disabled
There are 4 letters in LAME: A E L M
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LAME
To search all scrabble anagrams of LAME, to go: LAME?
Rearrange the letters in LAME and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LAME
What's nearby LAME
Lookup in Wiki for LAME
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LAME, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LAME"