Is LEMMA valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LEMMA in various dictionaries:
- noun - a subsidiary proposition that is assumed to be true in order to prove another proposition
- noun - the lower and stouter of the two glumes immediately enclosing the floret in most Gramineae
- noun - the heading that indicates the subject of an annotation or a literary composition or a dictionary entry
- A subsidiary proposition assumed to be valid and used to demonstrate a principal proposition.
- A theme, an argument, or a subject indicated in a title.
- A word or phrase treated in a glossary or similar listing.
- The outer or lower of the two bracts that enclose the flower in a grass spikelet.
- noun - a type of proposition in logic
There are 5 letters in LEMMA: A E L M M
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LEMMA
To search all scrabble anagrams of LEMMA, to go: LEMMA?
Rearrange the letters in LEMMA and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LEMMA
What's nearby LEMMA
Lookup in Wiki for LEMMA
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LEMMA, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LEMMA"