Is GLEAM valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of GLEAM in various dictionaries:
- noun - an appearance of reflected light
- noun - a flash of light (especially reflected light)
- verb - be shiny, as if wet
- verb - shine brightly, like a star or a light
- verb - appear briefly
- A brief beam or flash of light: saw gleams of daylight through the cracks.
- A steady but subdued shining; a glow: the gleam of burnished gold.
- A brief or dim indication; a trace: a gleam of intelligence.
- To emit a gleam; flash or glow: “It shone with gold and gleamed with ivory” (Edith Hamilton).
- To cause to emit a flash of light.
- verb - to shine with a soft radiance
There are 5 letters in GLEAM: A E G L M
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to GLEAM
To search all scrabble anagrams of GLEAM, to go: GLEAM?
Rearrange the letters in GLEAM and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of GLEAM
What's nearby GLEAM
Lookup in Wiki for GLEAM
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of GLEAM, do not miss the additional links under "More about: GLEAM"