Is MANGLE valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of MANGLE in various dictionaries:
- noun - clothes dryer for drying and ironing laundry by passing it between two heavy heated rollers
- verb - press with a mangle
- verb - injure badly by beating
- verb - alter so as to make unrecognizable
- verb - destroy or injure severely
- To mutilate or disfigure by battering, hacking, cutting, or tearing.
- To ruin or spoil through ineptitude or ignorance: mangle a speech.
- A machine for pressing fabrics by means of heated rollers.
- A clothes wringer.
- verb - to cut, slash, or crush so as to disfigure
There are 6 letters in MANGLE: A E G L M N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to MANGLE
To search all scrabble anagrams of MANGLE, to go: MANGLE?
Rearrange the letters in MANGLE and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of MANGLE
5 letters out of MANGLE
4 letters out of MANGLE
3 letters out of MANGLE
2 letters out of MANGLE
Contextual use of MANGLE
What's nearby MANGLE
Lookup in Wiki for MANGLE
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of MANGLE, do not miss the additional links under "More about: MANGLE"