Is ANGEL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ANGEL in various dictionaries:
- noun - spiritual being attendant upon God
- noun - person of exceptional holiness
- noun - invests in a theatrical production
- noun - the highest waterfall
- An immortal, spiritual being attendant upon God.
- The conventional representation of such a being in the image of a human figure with a halo and wings.
- A guardian spirit or guiding influence.
- A kind and lovable person.
- One who manifests goodness, purity, and selflessness.
- God’s thoughts passing to man.
- A financial backer of an enterprise, especially a dramatic production or a political campaign.
- verb - to support financially
There are 5 letters in ANGEL: A E G L N
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ANGEL
To search all scrabble anagrams of ANGEL, to go: ANGEL?
Rearrange the letters in ANGEL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of ANGEL
What's nearby ANGEL
Lookup in Wiki for ANGEL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ANGEL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ANGEL"