Is ANGLES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of ANGLES in various dictionaries:
- noun - the space between two lines or planes that intersect
- noun - a biased way of looking at or presenting something
- noun - a member of a Germanic people who conquered England and merged with the Saxons and Jutes to become Anglo-Saxons
- verb - move or proceed at an angle
- verb - to incline or bend from a vertical position
- verb - seek indirectly
- verb - fish with a hook
- verb - present with a bias
- verb - to fish with a hook and line
There are 6 letters in ANGLES: A E G L N S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to ANGLES
To search all scrabble anagrams of ANGLES, to go: ANGLES?
Rearrange the letters in ANGLES and see some winning combinations
6 letters out of ANGLES
5 letters out of ANGLES
4 letters out of ANGLES
3 letters out of ANGLES
2 letters out of ANGLES
Contextual use of ANGLES
What's nearby ANGLES
Lookup in Wiki for ANGLES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of ANGLES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: ANGLES"