Is LEANS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LEANS in various dictionaries:
- noun - the property possessed by a line or surface that departs from the vertical
- verb - to incline or bend from a vertical position
- verb - cause to lean or incline
- verb - have a tendency or disposition to do or be something
- verb - rely on for support
- verb - cause to lean to the side
- adv - having little fat [adj LEANER, LEANEST] : LEANLY
- verb - to deviate from a vertical position
There are 5 letters in LEANS: A E L N S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LEANS
To search all scrabble anagrams of LEANS, to go: LEANS?
Rearrange the letters in LEANS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LEANS
What's nearby LEANS
Lookup in Wiki for LEANS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LEANS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LEANS"