Is SEAL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of SEAL in various dictionaries:
- noun - fastener consisting of a resinous composition that is plastic when warm
- noun - a device incised to make an impression
- noun - the pelt or fur (especially the underfur) of a seal
- noun - a member of a Naval Special Warfare unit who is trained for unconventional warfare
- noun - a stamp affixed to a document (as to attest to its authenticity or to seal it)
- noun - an indication of approved or superior status
- noun - a finishing coat applied to exclude moisture
- noun - fastener that provides a tight and perfect closure
- noun - any of numerous marine mammals that come on shore to breed
- verb - make tight
- verb - close with or as if with a seal
- verb - decide irrevocably
- verb - affix a seal to
- verb - cover with varnish
- verb - hunt seals
- A die or signet having a raised or incised emblem used to stamp an impression on a receptive substance such as wax or lead.
- The impression so made.
- The design or emblem itself, belonging exclusively to the user: a monarch’s seal.
- A small disk or wafer of wax, lead, or paper bearing such an imprint and affixed to a document to prove authenticity or to secure it.
- Something, such as a commercial hallmark, that authenticates, confirms, or attests.
- A substance, especially an adhesive agent such as wax or putty, used to close or secure something or to prevent seepage of moisture or air.
- A device that joins two systems or elements in such a way as to prevent leakage.
- An airtight closure.
- A closure, as on a package, used to prove that the contents have not been tampered with.
- A small decorative paper sticker.
- To affix a seal to in order to prove authenticity or attest to accuracy, legal weight, quality, or another standard.
- To close with or as if with a seal.
- To close hermetically.
- To make fast or fill up, as with plaster or cement.
- To apply a waterproof coating to: seal a blacktop driveway.
- To grant, certify, or designate under seal or authority.
- To establish or determine irrevocably: Our fate was sealed.
- To make (a marriage, for example) binding for life; solemnize forever.
- Any of various aquatic, carnivorous mammals of the families Phocidae and Otariidae, found chiefly in the Northern Hemisphere and having a sleek, torpedo-shaped body and limbs that are modified into paddlelike flippers.
- The pelt or fur of one of these animals, especially a fur seal.
- Leather made from the hide of one of these animals.
- adj - to close or make secure against access, leakage, or passage [v -ED, -ING, -S] : SEALABLE
There are 4 letters in SEAL: A E L S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to SEAL
To search all scrabble anagrams of SEAL, to go: SEAL?
Rearrange the letters in SEAL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of SEAL
What's nearby SEAL
Lookup in Wiki for SEAL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of SEAL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: SEAL"