Is HALES valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HALES in various dictionaries:
- noun - a soldier of the American Revolution who was hanged as a spy by the British
- noun - United States astronomer who discovered that sunspots are associated with strong magnetic fields (1868-1938)
- noun - prolific United States writer (1822-1909)
- verb - to cause to do through pressure or necessity, by physical, moral or intellectual means :"She forced him to take a job in the city"
- verb - draw slowly or heavily
- adj - having good health
- verb - to compel to go
There are 5 letters in HALES: A E H L S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HALES
To search all scrabble anagrams of HALES, to go: HALES?
Rearrange the letters in HALES and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HALES
What's nearby HALES
Lookup in Wiki for HALES
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HALES, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HALES"