Is LEASH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LEASH in various dictionaries:
- noun - restraint consisting of a rope (or light chain) used to restrain an animal
- noun - the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one and one
- noun - a figurative restraint
- verb - fasten with a rope
- A chain, rope, or strap attached to the collar or harness of an animal, especially a dog, and used to lead it or hold it in check.
- Control or restraint: emotions kept in leash.
- A set of three animals, such as hounds.
- A set of three.
- verb - to restrain an animal with a line or thong
There are 5 letters in LEASH: A E H L S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LEASH
To search all scrabble anagrams of LEASH, to go: LEASH?
Rearrange the letters in LEASH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LEASH
What's nearby LEASH
Lookup in Wiki for LEASH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LEASH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LEASH"