Is LASH valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of LASH in various dictionaries:
- noun - any of the short curved hairs that grow from the edges of the eyelids
- noun - leather strip that forms the flexible part of a whip
- noun - a quick blow delivered with a whip or whiplike object
- verb - beat severely with a whip or rod
- verb - lash or flick about sharply
- verb - strike as if by whipping
- verb - bind with a rope, chain, or cord
- A stroke or blow with or as if with a whip.
- A whip.
- The flexible portion of a whip, such as a plait or thong.
- Punishment administered with a whip.
- A lacerating presence or power: the lash of conscience.
- A caustic verbal attack.
- An eyelash.
- To strike with or as if with a whip.
- To strike against with force or violence: sleet lashing the roof.
- To beat or swing rapidly: The alligator lashed its tail in the water.
- To make a scathing oral or written attack against.
- To drive or goad; sting: words that lashed them into action.
- To move swiftly or violently; thrash: heard the snake lashing about in the leaves.
- To aim a sudden blow; strike: The mule lashed out with its hind legs.
- To beat; flail: waves lashing at the shore.
- To make a scathing verbal or written attack: lashed out at her critics during the interview.
- verb - to strike with a whip
There are 4 letters in LASH: A H L S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to LASH
To search all scrabble anagrams of LASH, to go: LASH?
Rearrange the letters in LASH and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of LASH
What's nearby LASH
Lookup in Wiki for LASH
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of LASH, do not miss the additional links under "More about: LASH"