Is HALLS valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HALLS in various dictionaries:
- noun - an interior passage or corridor onto which rooms open
- noun - a large entrance or reception room or area
- noun - a large room for gatherings or entertainment
- noun - a college or university building containing living quarters for students
- noun - the large room of a manor or castle
- noun - English writer whose novel about a lesbian relationship was banned in Britain for many years (1883-1943)
- noun - United States child psychologist whose theories of child psychology strongly influenced educational psychology (1844-1924)
- noun - United States chemist who developed an economical method of producing aluminum from bauxite (1863-1914)
- noun - United States explorer who led three expeditions to the Arctic (1821-1871)
- noun - United States astronomer who discovered Phobos and Deimos (the two satellites of Mars) (1829-1907)
- noun - a large and imposing house
- noun - a large building used by a college or university for teaching or research
- noun - a large building for meetings or entertainment
- noun - a large room for assembly
There are 5 letters in HALLS: A H L L S
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HALLS
To search all scrabble anagrams of HALLS, to go: HALLS?
Rearrange the letters in HALLS and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HALLS
What's nearby HALLS
Lookup in Wiki for HALLS
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HALLS, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HALLS"