Is HALL valid for Scrabble? Words With Friends? Other games?!
Definitions of HALL in various dictionaries:
- noun - an interior passage or corridor onto which rooms open
- noun - a large entrance or reception room or area
- noun - a large room for gatherings or entertainment
- noun - a college or university building containing living quarters for students
- noun - the large room of a manor or castle
- noun - English writer whose novel about a lesbian relationship was banned in Britain for many years (1883-1943)
- noun - United States child psychologist whose theories of child psychology strongly influenced educational psychology (1844-1924)
- noun - United States chemist who developed an economical method of producing aluminum from bauxite (1863-1914)
- noun - United States explorer who led three expeditions to the Arctic (1821-1871)
- noun - United States astronomer who discovered Phobos and Deimos (the two satellites of Mars) (1829-1907)
- noun - a large and imposing house
- noun - a large building used by a college or university for teaching or research
- noun - a large building for meetings or entertainment
- A corridor or passageway in a building.
- A large entrance room or vestibule in a building; a lobby.
- A building for public gatherings or entertainments.
- The large room in which such events are held.
- A building used for the meetings, entertainments, or living quarters of a fraternity, sorority, church, or other social or religious organization.
- A building belonging to a school, college, or university that provides classroom, dormitory, or dining facilities.
- A large room in such a building.
- The group of students using such a building: The entire hall stayed up late studying.
- A meal served in such a building.
- The main house on a landed estate.
- The castle or house of a medieval monarch or noble.
- Our common use of the term hall for a vestibule or a corridor harks back to medieval times when the hall was the main public room of a residence and people lived much less privately than now.
- noun - a large room for assembly
There are 4 letters in HALL: A H L L
Scrabble results that can be created with an extra letter added to HALL
To search all scrabble anagrams of HALL, to go: HALL?
Rearrange the letters in HALL and see some winning combinations
Contextual use of HALL
What's nearby HALL
Lookup in Wiki for HALL
Anagrammer is a game resource site that has been extremely popular with players of popular games like Scrabble, Lexulous, WordFeud, Letterpress, Ruzzle, Hangman and so forth. We maintain regularly updated dictionaries of almost every game out there. To be successful in these board games you must learn as many valid words as possible, but in order to take your game to the next level you also need to improve your anagramming skills, spelling, counting and probability analysis. Make sure to bookmark every unscrambler we provide on this site. Explore deeper into our site and you will find many educational tools, flash cards and so much more that will make you a much better player. This page covers all aspects of HALL, do not miss the additional links under "More about: HALL"